Swiss-made Chronograph movement Leather strap
The Libeccio is a persistent southwesterly summer wind that dominates the weather pattern in the Mediterranean Sea. Originating from Corsica it causes high seas and is frequently the cause of violent westerly squalls.
It inspires our Libeccio Series watches as a symbol of the need to persist in the pursuit of our personal legend through the adversity that consistently tests our commitment. The Libeccio reminds us that adversity is an essential part of any worthy endeavor, just as the Libeccio is essential to the natural Mediterranean weather.
- Swiss made quartz movement
- Water resistant up to 100 meters – 10 ATM
- Warranty: 12 months from date of purchase
- Case material: 316L surgical stainless steel
- Genuine leather with embossed alligator grain (brown)
- Glass: hardened mineral crystal that will not scratch
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Case depth: 9mm
- Strap width: 20mm